Future-proof your packaging with the Boardio™ fiber-based canister
Made with more than 80 percent fiber, Boardio™ is a versatile and sustainable packaging solution that offers excellent product protection, enhanced branding opportunities, and great consumer convenience to ensure your product wins on the retail shelf.
Designed for a range of applications including dry mixes, coffee, snacks, confectionery, nutrition powders, and more, Boardio is a unique fiber-based alternative to rigid plastic, glass and metal containers.
- Made from more than 80% fiber, a renewable raw material derived from trees
- Boardio is recyclable in typical paper and board waste diversion programs1
- With tailored low to high-barrier protection and flexibility in size, shape, and structure, Boardio can be fully customized to meet your specific product needs and requirements
- Delivered flat to the point of filling, a typical Boardio canister can reduce transport requirements by around 90%2 versus a rigid canister
Brand and Marketing
- With unique shapes and the ability to print high-quality graphics on all six sides, Boardio provides 360° branding opportunities and differentiation on shelf
- Satisfies consumer demand for recyclable packaging alternatives with less plastic
- Keeps contents fresh thanks to the advanced barrier technology
- Easy to open and re-close, with an integrated lid
- Easy scoop and pour function
Infant milk formula
Want to discuss Boardio with a member of our team?
1 In North America, Western Michigan University (WMU) has performed tests confirming a high level of repulpability and a more than 80% fiber yield. In Europe Boardio has been tested and certified using the German lab Interseroh.
2 Boardio requires just two trucks to ship one million canisters versus 32 trucks to ship a rigid alternative.